Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which Restaurant

Which Restaurant

Each time we head to Florida we visit Epcot on the first day, don't ask me why but we do.

For the last 2 trips we have eaten at the Teppanyaki Restaurant in Japan. Extremely Nice but looking for a change.

We fancy the following, either The Nine Dragon Restaurant in China or The San Angel Inn in Mexico.

Who's been to The Nine Dragon & The San Angel Restaurants and which do you prefer. Not going to ask whether they are any good as most Disney Restaurants are fab

We have been in the THE SAN ANGEL INN and it was exellent but you have to book eary as it soon get booked up also we have been in the FRENCH one and that was good so lots of choice .
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

Florida Chatterbox freddiehollie's Avatar
    We have eaten at most of the restaurants in Epcot now[msntongue]
    As you say most Disney restaurants are good, but we "Always" eat at The Nine Dragons at least once during our stay[clap]
    I think we have just about eaten our way round the world by now[beer][beer]
    mike

Florida Junior
    Can you go to epcot at night just to eat at there restaurants without paying the park price entry?

I ate in the one in japan, cant remember its name but it was good!

You can go into Epcot just for the evening but unfortunately you still need to pay park entry.
    Caroline & Dave

Florida Junior
    Really?! Thats shocking, expecially if your just wanting to use there restaurants.

If they allowed this noone would pay for park entry[msnwink] The Disney restaurants outside of the parks are much better too.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by blackhearts84
    Really?! Thats shocking, expecially if your just wanting to use there restaurants.
    [/quote]

Florida Junior
    But i mean dont the parks with the rides etc get shut earlier than the restaurants? Like say yo uwanted to go for a meal at about 8pm....you would still have to pay for park entrance?

There's lots of people head for Epcot just to catch the fireworks (usually 9pm).
    The way around it is to buy park hopper tickets, spend all day in another park, then visit your chosen restaurant in Epcot & watch the show.....

Gold 5 Star Member
    I always thought there was a missed money maker for a late night ticket for fireworks and a meal...
    My neighbour is a friend of a manger in Disney I'll ask him to ask her about it...