Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Summer 2010

Florida Chatterbox

Summer 2010

Im addicted to florida, and hopefully soon will be moving there, once my dad gets his finger out his b*m. Going to florida at xmas but also looking at planning for summer 2010, but this time myself and family looking to spend the whole of the summer there, minimum 4 weeks. Anyone knows of where i can start shopping for great prices on flights and would villa owners give discount over this longer period.

You can start looking for flights and then look everyday until you think you have got a good price and a good route with either of the airlines.

It is worth booking if you want peak weeks as villa owners get booked early for easter and school holidays.

Anyway good luck and enjoy your stay .

MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

Hampton Lakes/Highlands Reserve, USA.. Cardiff, South Wales, UK.
    Flight wise, you will only be able to look at chartered flights, or flydrive with Virgin, As most of the scheduled flights do not open bookings until 340 days before the flight.

You might be worth looking at indirect flights as well. They are sometimes cheaper than direct flights.
    CERI

Gold 5 Star Member
    We booked indirect flights for the summer holidays last year and I've just booked direct flights for next year with First Choice which are coming out with the same prices we paid last year.
    Paula

You certainly are addicted! I think some villa owners would be happy to offer a discount for a 4 week stay but as suggested it would be a good idea to start looking now as school holiday times do get booked up. Have a great time.
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2026.aspx