Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: eating in parks

eating in parks

is there any of the parks were u can bring drink r food into thx

Gold 5 Star Member
    You can take food in to most parks.
    But they will not allow coolers.

We always take a few cans of Soda with us for the start of the day along with some snacks.

Just remember that what ever you take you have to carry!!
    Andrew & Diane Moore

Florida Expert
    We have found Busch gardens difficult in the past. We took some bananas as we had such an early start and gluten free snacks for my daughter. They begrudgingly let us take it in after some arguing[msnmad]. It wouldn't have been so bad if they had wanted to just take the bananas but it was the gluten free snacks we needed to keep but it seemed to be an all or nothing thing. IMHO Busch are the worst for most things. The food is very difficult for us, food going in and customer service generally is not even close to Disney.

Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    We bought little snack pack things in walmart -it had crackers cheese meat all designed for a childs lunch box-added to it some "gogurts" (yogurt in a tube) and some frozen capri suns to act asd an ice box we were set-worked very well-minimal prep-minimal cost-all disposable-not heavy either-worked a treat--went in all the orlando parks-no problems

Florida Expert
    the only park they definately get stroppy about a cooler is animal kingdom we mostly take a cooler with us everywhere we go food is mostly horrible(unedible) and worst quite costly in parks. I am particular what my 2.5 yr old eats so always take food with us.
    Berni Deno and Maya
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1997.aspx

Florida Junior
    On the cooler topic, we saw people draging in large coolers on wheels into Typhoon Lagoon last year. Does anyone know if that is definitely acceptable? Also they have a bar inside the park, (quite expensive), does anyone know if you can pack alcoholic beverages in the coolers?

Chuck

Florida Expert
    When we used to have annual passes we'd always bring lunch. We'd bring sandwiches, fruit, maybe some cookies.... and buy coke from the parks. Saves hundreds of $$.
    Dinner for 4 last year at the British Pub at Epcot cost us around $130.00. And in this economy that's too much I'm afraid. But to see my daughter sing in the big Christmas Show was so worth it!
    Jeff & Amy Stephens

Florida Expert
    alcohol in coolers is a no if they find it they take it off you or ask you to put it in lockers (bush). We have never been told we carnt take the cooler though I do know about animal kingdom we may have taken the smaller one with us carnt remember. Or just gone there for 2 hrs maximum or something.
    Berni Deno and Maya
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1997.aspx