Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: A few notes for British 1st time visitors

Gold 5 Star Member
    I tell you what I did find that was English...some of my Grandsons baby toys have English accents because they were sent over by Great Grandparents...the woman saying yellow circle on a Bob the Builder toy makes my daughter fall about laughing...it reminds her of her Aunt...

A lot of our toys have US accents Chrissie, my grand daughter has a toy computer which recites the alphabet, funnily enough when it comes to the end it says zed and not zee but still with a definite US accent

Liz

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Cruella DeVilla
    The only 2 food things in our house here that are British is guess what?

Cripes, I am almost frightened to say it...brown sauce and a couple packets of Walker crisps (Wocester sauce - yum), oh and in the freezer some bakery goods from the British bakery on the 192 but don't know if that counts.[/quote]Cruella honey i would be more than happy to bring you a box full of walkers worcester sauce over in october if you wish, we're back again staying in your neck of the woods[msnwink] the new big favorites in this house are duck and hoisin sauce [msntongue] but not for me i'm a shadow of my former self these days

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by mizzy
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Cruella DeVilla
    The only 2 food things in our house here that are British is guess what?

Cripes, I am almost frightened to say it...brown sauce and a couple packets of Walker crisps (Wocester sauce - yum), oh and in the freezer some bakery goods from the British bakery on the 192 but don't know if that counts.[/quote]Cruella honey i would be more than happy to bring you a box full of walkers worcester sauce over in october if you wish, we're back again staying in your neck of the woods[msnwink] the new big favorites in this house are duck and hoisin sauce [msntongue] but not for me i'm a shadow of my former self these days[/quote]Fabulous on all counts!
    CDV