Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Down town disney restaurants

Florida Junior

Down town disney restaurants

Hello there everyone!! 17 weeks today till me and my OH leave for Orlando[clap]

On my birthday we are going to go see circus de soleil and are wanting to go for a nice meal before hand in downtown Disney then go see the show then go out to the clubs!

What would you say the best restaurant there is? I have looked at planet hollywood but it jsut looks like a typical American dinner, burgers etc.

Any recommendations?![msnsmile2]

Hampton Lakes/Highlands Reserve, USA.. Cardiff, South Wales, UK.
    There is a restaurant which is right next door to the theatre. House of Blues, which a lot of people seem to like. There is also Bongos, Wolfgang Puck, a fairly new family restuarant is T-Rex, Rain forest Cafe, Captian Jack,Fulton's Crab house, Portabello. but you will be out of luck going to clubs after, as Pleasure Island is shut down and is being renovated into more eateries.
    CERI

Florida Junior
    Just seen a restaurant called bongos cuban cafe, looks rather nice? Anyo0ne been?

We really like House of Blues and Wolfgang Pucks both of which are very close to Cirque du Soleil - Enjoy!

We had our worst meal EVER in Bongos[xx(]
    Caroline & Dave

Florida Junior
    Was bongos really bad!? The menu looks amazing! The reviews look really good to.

Thats ashame the clubs have shut down...What time is the pubs open till?

We thought the menu looked great too! But it really was tasteless and the service was very slow and grumpy [msnsad]
    Caroline & Dave

Florida Junior
    Be giving that a wide berth! Might go to blue man group and a restaurant at city walk instead :P

Don't miss Cirque du Soleil because of Bongo's - the show is amazing - there are loads of fabulous restaurants at Downrown Disney (just give Bongos a miss!)
    Caroline & Dave

Florida Junior
    oh im still def going!! Just maybe another night and not my birthday night!

Florida Newbie
    It was my birthday while we were there 2 years ago. We went to the Portabello Yacht club.
    The meal was absolutely fantastic. It was the most expensive meal we had, but we did have 3 courses, plus wine and I did insist on a birthday cocktail [party1]
    I would definitely recommend it.