Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Charge for Tank Of Fuel

Florida Chatterbox
    Sounds good to me Errol, If available i will definately pre pay for my fuel.

Florida Savvy
    picked up mid size suv a few days ago from alamo pay for tank of gas which is much cheaper than filling up yourself take back empty.
    looked in car park for mid suv couldnt find any went back to kiosk they said they didnt have any so could take a suv of my choice.
    took a very nice nissan murano.
    the funny thing is they offered at counter to make me upgrade to full size suv.i said no thanks to any upgrades.
    also they try to push toll passes and sat navs.
    you can buy one for $99 any way.
    they had me as a past customer and said welcome back a nice touch.
    be carefull just take what you have booked.

bushbaby

The same often happens when you book an economy or sub compact with them as they only seem to have 3 or 4 spaces for these cars. Have a great holiday
    Shirley

Florida Chatterbox
    HI does anyone know how much Dollar charge for a full tank of fuel when you pick up the car

Florida Expert
    I got charged $37.06 for a PT cruiser, last Friday, from Alamo.
    Neil & Kay

Florida Junior
    Sorry for continuing with this topic as I'm sure folk must be getting fed up.

Just 1 question...promise [msnwink]

I have booked Gold with Alamo and I'm sure I read last year (when I booked) that you get a full tank of fuel on the gold option....now, do I get charged to fill it up if I take it back empty or is that already covered on the gold option? I was under the impresssion it was covered but I'm not sure now.

Thanks
    JohnA

Florida Expert
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by GiZZeRR

I have booked Gold with Alamo and I'm sure I read last year (when I booked) that you get a full tank of fuel on the gold option....now, do I get charged to fill it up if I take it back empty or is that already covered on the gold option? I was under the impresssion it was covered but I'm not sure now.

Thanks[/quote]Might be wrong and I am sure someone will be along to confirm either way but I think you pick up full and return empty on the gold option. We chose the silver option with Budget so that we took it back full and I think this was the only reason we chose this option.

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by GiZZeRR

Thanks[/quote]If you've paid for the Gold option you don't have any more to pay however little there's left in the tank. Obviously you get the most value out of Gold by having as little left in as possible[msnwink].

Florida Newbie
    I have used Budget quite a few times at MCO, and never have had a problem, we used them in May this year and had Roger obtain the Fast Track option with about two days to spare, and it worked a charm. As for finding the kiosk at MCO, its easy, go across from the main car hire desk area on the ground floor to the car park, you're see signs for Budget on the 1st Floor, go up in the lift and look for the signs / arrows, the Kiosk is there, and I would hardly call it a one window box, there's at least two windows and one door !! Ha Ha....

We got a good car (Dodge Caravan Stow & Go) and filled up in Kissimmee and still no extra charge for fuel (Gold Option)...returned with no hassle at all....

Enjoy your stay in the Sunshine state...

Delboy

Florida Chatterbox
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:As for finding the kiosk at MCO, its easy, go across from the main car hire desk area on the ground floor to the car park, you're see signs for Budget on the 1st Floor, go up in the lift and look for the signs / arrows, the Kiosk is there, and I would hardly call it a one window box, there's at least two windows and one door !! Ha Ha....[/quote]Is that where the Budget kiosk is? Not straight out of the terminal doors, across the road and immediately on the right behind the plants? That's where it was earlier in the year. The smallest kiosk ever!!!
    Garry Pullan