Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Gulf coast villa ?

Florida Newbie
    To get back to the original question:
    A brand new community pool and skate board park is located just 5 minutes from Rotonda West on San Casa Drive located in the new Oyster Creek Regional Park.

Florida Savvy
    If you can't find what you want community wise, and still want a private pool, lots of the beaches (like say Englewwod on Manasota Key and there is one in DT Sarasota by the bay) have children's play areas where they can meet others.

Rotonda, I thought that was for Oyster Creek residents- is it open to all? I assume then it is pay to enter.

Florida Expert
    The park in San Casa Drive is paid for by Charlotte County Property Tax so is available to all.

The swimming pool has a charge but I don't know about other parts of the park, my feeling is there would be no charge, already paid for in the high Property Tax.
    Clare R

Florida Savvy
    Anna Maria Island is very nice. Very low rise, quiet, no chains, family oriented.

But I too love Stump Pass and Blind Pass beaches on Manasota Key. Better for sharks teeth these days than Venice I find. And cheaper to retn neaby than on Sanibel. I love Sanibel but find it pricy. For that much money per week, I find I'd rather go to Antigua.

Florida Savvy
    florida4sun, I agree with your post. I became aquainted with Fort Myers Beach because there were so many condos that were gulf front and you just had to take the elevator down to the beach. I was recovering from a back operation so FMB fit the bill. I also enjoyed going to Times Sq. for dining and people watching. We did go over to Sanibel and while is was very nice but the parking was awful. I guess if you want to pay top dollar you can find something right on the beach. I also thought the nights were too quiet. I love renting villa's and now I am spoiled. South Sea looks great from the outside. To the OP, I hope you find what you are looking for.

Florida Savvy
    Katsy grandad, you post beautiful pictures, may I ask the name of the resort.