Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: first time...........

Florida Newbie
    we're staying on international drive and we go on the 3 sep[cant wait[party1]
    v.love

Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by vickymisty
    we're staying on international drive and we go on the 3 sep[cant wait[party1]
    [/quote]
    we go this sunday and i am so excited-the kids are as well!! Enjoy your planning i find that nearly as exciting as the holiday

Florida Expert
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by christhear
    As Shirley says your money is secure using this site for theme park tickets. You also get real tickets which can save you hours of queing up to exchange vouchers for tickets.
    [/quote]

Hours??
    I've done it both ways - bought tickets and vouchers - and can honestly say that the most we have waited is maybe 10 minutes.

Florida Newbie
    well hope you have a great time, let me know please what else to do over there and what not to do.

any ideas on how long it takes for your ticket order to be processed, mine has been 2 days now and it says its been validated but still not been processed [sorry have got no patience what so ever]
    v.love

Hello
    Normally 48 hours but as you have validated the tickets before recieving them them, it may cause a delay. Email park tickets with your order number.

any ideas on how long it takes for your ticket order to be processed, mine has been 2 days now and it says its been validated but still not been processed [sorry have got no patience what so ever]
    [/quote]

Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    well hope you have a great time, let me know please what else to do over there and what not to do.
    [/quote]
    who are you going with vicky? any kids with you? read through the many threads on here for ideas

It can be a long wait. The biggest issue is that you only have vouchers. a couple of years ago a voucher issuing company went bust and ofciurse you have no come back if the company goes bust. With hard tickets you have much more security.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Pegasus928
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by christhear
    As Shirley says your money is secure using this site for theme park tickets. You also get real tickets which can save you hours of queing up to exchange vouchers for tickets.
    [/quote]

Hours??
    I've done it both ways - bought tickets and vouchers - and can honestly say that the most we have waited is maybe 10 minutes.
    [/quote]

Florida Newbie
    floridaforsun what do you mean when you say 'the biggest issue is you only have vouchers'.
    albert im going with me old man and 2 kids [age 4 and 5]
    v.love

We sell sell hard tickets, once you have them if we go bust (obviously we do not intend to!)you still have valid tickets. Some companies issue vouchers which you need to exchange at the parks (time wasted). To be honest we could issue vouchers, it would be a lot easier for us but we find the majority prefer the security of hard tickets.

floridaforsun what do you mean when you say 'the biggest issue is you only have vouchers'.
    albert im going with me old man and 2 kids [age 4 and 5]
    [/quote]

Florida Newbie
    right i get you now. the way you put it it sounded like we had brought vouchers from here and not tickets, i was in panic there for a sec cos i was sure we brought tickets and not vouchers.
    i did muck up thou i validated the tickets before i received them [whoops] and when i emailed them about my order being processed they told me not to do it again until i get them.
    put good news my order has now been processed, just hope they remembered to unvalidate them today.
    v.love