Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just Have to go Back !

Florida Junior
    I agree also. We are going in 18 days with two florida virgins (sister & brother in law)
    And i bet they will be begging us to take them with us next year.[bowwave]

Florida Chatterbox
    HI

Great to hear you had a good holiday, you've got the Florida bug now!

Cindy

Mary - I agree with you, the bug doesn't ever go away. I thought about selling our villa as it really can be hard work but just the thought made me panic!

Elaine

Florida Chatterbox
    This will be our longest wait for a few years as we last went in september and have had to wait until october this year but time has flown by.We quite often book the first week of getting back from florida so the excitment can start again [msnoo].

Friends and family no longer ask where are we going on holiday just when do you go again!!

Ali

Gold 5 Star Member
    I felt the same till I traveled to other parts of the USA...I love FL or I would not live there a lot of the year..but I'm glad I saw more of the US...if I had to pick Yellowstone and places like that would be top of my list..

Florida Expert
    Our plan for retirement (still quite a long way off though) is to tour through the states finishing for an extended stay in Florida. Know we will have to leave at some point to return but thought we could either see some of Canada or Mexico too.