Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just Have to go Back !

Just Have to go Back !

Having arrived home four weeks ago, after a fantastic holiday (thanks in part to some great advice from the friendly community on this forum), we have been pining for Orlando! Our eldest daughter spotted that flights had gone on sale for Easter 2010, so we've taken the plunge and booked our flights to go back. The lads have opted out this time, so it's me and 3 girls !

Just booked the car too. Yes, from here again.

The depressing bit is the countdown timer at the top of the forum page!

10 Months, 10 Days, and counting . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    Dave.

Florida Newbie
    Well done!! I have been back 6 days and im so down and I want to go back!! I really dont think I can afford next year but ......heres to 2011!!

Bet you cannot wait to go back as we all love the place can understand how you feel .
    Time soon goes and it is nice to have something to look forward to .
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

We have all been there that terrible feeling when you arrive home after a fantastic holiday. It's so depressing, at least you know now when you are going back to Florida, the time will fly by.[msnwink]
    Barbara

Florida Expert
    We came back last September and can't afford it til 2011 but at least we know what we're aiming for. No other holiday is quite the same and just seems like a stop gap til you can get back there. Well done on bargain hunting and getting back there next year[clap] and part of the fun of Florida is in the planning

Florida Chatterbox
    I agree, my husband says I'm addicted to Florida and also to this forum as well[msnembarrased] We went last year and are saving hard for December 2010. Nowhere else compares does it?
    Margaret

Arborfield, Berkshire, UK & Davenport, Florida
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Margaret
    Nowhere else compares does it?
    Margaret
    [/quote]

Too true Margaret [msnsmile] We're going back in August. The only antidote to Missing Florida Syndrome is to book again [msnsmile2]
    Frances

Florida Expert
    The feeling does not wear off... We had our first holiday 20 years ago and still cannot wait for our next visit (every time). Always looking forward to our next visit and we all know how much we will enjoy it.

No matter how much we shop around we always book our car hire and tickets here too.

You had better watch out, there is always something new to see every year - it is quite adictive - but a legal adiction thank goodness.
    Mary

Florida Expert

No matter how much we shop around we always book our car hire and tickets here too.

We used to check around trying to better the prices but it can't be done so we don't waste time looking anymore. I know about the addiction to this site; my husband thinks the same but like it when I come up with a new snippet of information about new rides etc. Keeps me going between trips[msnwink]

Gold 5 Star Member
    I agree, once you have been you're addicted
    Jan&Steve