Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Birthday in Epcot

Florida Savvy

Birthday in Epcot

Hello on our trip this year it will be my birthday and we already have tickets. I am aware that i can get other things instead of free entry but was wondering where in Epcot i would have to go to get it. Also could anyone tell me if i need my passport or would photo drivers licence be ok?

Hampton Lakes/Highlands Reserve, USA.. Cardiff, South Wales, UK.
    You will need to go to the guest services, before you enter Epcot, I dont have a photo drivers licence, as long as it has your birthdate on it, it should be fine, other than that a passport will do.
    CERI

On the Disney info it says a state issued license is fine, but I would only use the photo type
    Shirley

I took my passport, very easy process.
    Regards, Mark

Florida Junior
    What is this about ? If a family member has a birthday during our visit, he can be "recognised" in some way ? Is this just Epcot, is it still going, where can I find out more ?

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    This was a special thing for 2009. If it is your birthday, you can still get a badge from a cast member or guest services and all cast members will wish you a happy birthdaqy
    Christine

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    Yes 2009 was a special Birthday for Disney so they offered free entrance for people on there Birthday I went for my 60th but already had a multi day ticket but got a gift card to the value of a 1 day ticket. My daughter will be going this year for her 30th and is very dissapointed she will not get in for free. (not sure why as I will be paying[msnsmile])
    Lyn

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Lyn
    Yes 2009 was a special Birthday for Disney so they offered free entrance for people on there Birthday I went for my 60th but already had a multi day ticket but got a gift card to the value of a 1 day ticket. My daughter will be going this year for her 30th and is very dissapointed she will not get in for free. (not sure why as I will be paying[msnsmile])
    [/quote]

Well, she won't get the gift card, I guess SHE would have spent it [msnsmile2][msnwink]

We went in 2009 and got free entry. My husband and I share the same birthday......16th Feb and the lady in the toll booth she had already had 5 other couples sharing birthdays so far that year! [msnsmile]

Liz