Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: MNSSHP

Florida Newbie

MNSSHP

Hi all[msnsmile]

We are going over on the 28th aug and back on the 18th sept [clap], we are hoping to do MNSSHP, Does anyone know if the online ticket sales are on sale yet? as I have had a look on Disney's website and can't find anything about them, sent an e-mail to disney but no e-mail back as yet!!

Claire [msnsmile]
    c stoter

Arborfield, Berkshire, UK & Davenport, Florida
    I would check the Disney website daily from now. They will maybe email you when they know and can give you the correct information.
    Frances

Florida Savvy
    My friend told me last night she had just booked it, so I would assume they are on sale now.
    Heidi

Arborfield, Berkshire, UK & Davenport, Florida
    I've seen the dates on one website but not on Disney's website. Might be worth giving them a call.

Unfortunately we leave on 2nd september [msnsad] and the dates I've seen start 4th September!
    Frances

If you google MNSSHP you will find loads of information including dates for September/October this year. Have a great time.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by clairestoter
    Hi all[msnsmile]

We are going over on the 28th aug and back on the 18th sept [clap], we are hoping to do MNSSHP, Does anyone know if the online ticket sales are on sale yet? as I have had a look on Disney's website and can't find anything about them, sent an e-mail to disney but no e-mail back as yet!!

Claire [msnsmile]
    [/quote]
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2026.aspx