Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: monarch ?

Florida Newbie

monarch ?

has amybody flown with monarch into sanford ? we are coming in on monarch in sept and have upgraded to premium any experinces ??

Gold 5 Star Member
    We flew with Monarch last year to Sanford, staff were lovely and had a good flight.
    In premium you have seat back tv, but not in economy.
    Barbara

We fly with with Monarch every summer in Premium, comfy leather seats, food better than Virgin IMHO (flew Virgin in Feb), friendly staff. Not sure about economy.
    Dawn Murray

Florida Newbie
    thanks for the update, i will get to find out which one is better as i have booked vigin for christmas as well !!!! went this christmas with american airlines with a changeover in philedelpha....never again !!

Upgrade is worth the extra (just getting off the plane first and having a head start through customs is worth it!)
    Dominic & Melanie Graham

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by paul martin
    went this christmas with american airlines with a changeover in philedelpha....never again !![/quote]Never again for sure Paul. American Airlines don't (and I don't think have ever) flown to Philadelphia.

Florida Expert
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Katys Grandad
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by paul martin
    went this christmas with american airlines with a changeover in philedelpha....never again !![/quote]Never again for sure Paul. American Airlines don't (and I don't think have ever) flown to Philadelphia.[/quote]Probably US Airways... that is there hub.
    Steve

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:[i]Originally posted by SteveW Probably US Airways... that is there hub.[/quote]Yes, I think so.