Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: what i need to bring

Florida Newbie

what i need to bring

I know this might sound stupid, would i need to take our own towels with us? [?][msnsmile]

Florida Chatterbox
    Hello Joanne

Not a stupid question at all!

I guess the best advice is for you to check with the owner of the home you have booked. However, any fully equipped rental home would, at the very least, have sufficient towels for every bathroom, as it is a Florida State licensing requirement that sufficient towels are provided. Every home should also have separate pool towels (owners ask that the bathroom towels are not taken out to the pool). Individual owners may also have other towels which guests can take to the beach or water parks.

I always tell my guests, both in writing and in person/on the phone, that the beauty of staying in a well equipped vacation home is that they can travel with the bare minimum of 'extras' in their luggage. We home owners expect not to have to take all of these extra items with us when we travel to our homes, so do not expect different of our guests. We therefore provide many, many extras which guests might otherwise have to take with them - towels, hair-dryers, travel adaptors, baby equipment, etc, etc. An added bonus of this is that guests will then have plenty of luggage space for all the shopping they will undoubtedly do in Florida!!

Kindest regards.

CLAIRE

http://www.villasflorida.com/florida-vacation-rental-572.aspx

Florida Expert
    Hi Joanne, I presume you are staying in a villa booked through one of the sites here? If so you will maybe only need to take towels for the beach. You should check with the owner of the villa exactly what they provide but you will normally find all linen is provided, sometimes even down to bathrobes!

Do approach your owner though. I would hate to think any of my guests felt they couldn't ask me about anything that they were unsure of, or that was concerning them.

Have a brilliant holiday.

The villas has pool towels as well so no need to take them and you usualy get a supply of disher and washing up liquid left over from the owner or the previous guest so many more thing it is just like home from home .
    Also games , books so no need to put them in your case or hand luggage so saving you weight as the airlines are now stricked on weights .
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx