Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Florida with Cosmos Whit week

Florida Chatterbox

Florida with Cosmos Whit week

just booked to go to florida on 22 may with DD for a week for £330 each, staying at Ramada on 192. Not ideal choice but a bargain for school holiday week.

was originally going to pay with my tesco clubcard vouchers but then they adjusted the price to £1600 with my tesco deals, so i declined.

on thinking about it overnight thought too good an offer to miss so booked it and paid cash.

now to plan an itinery ...............
    tracey

Florida Expert
    Just a thought Tracy but as you got such a great deal why not dump the accommodation and book a villa through one of the sites here? As you say staying at the Ramada on the 192 is far from ideal.

This is something villa owners and those 'in the know' do. Your flights alone would normally be way more than you have paid and there is nothing to stop you just using the flight part of your holiday without the accommodation. For not much more you can get the best of both worlds, cheap flights and a great place to stay [msnwink]

Have a great time!