Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Extra Magic Hours

Florida Chatterbox

Extra Magic Hours

Re Disney.

How does this work?

Obviously the earlier start means that Disney will only allow in punters who are staying in one of their hotels but what about the later housr at the end of the day. How do they get shot of the mere peasants then?

Cheers

NM

Hampton Lakes/Highlands Reserve, USA.. Cardiff, South Wales, UK.
    You have to go to specified locations with your room key and they give you a bracelet to wear and then after a certain time you are not allowed on the rides unless you have the bracelet and then they do regular checks in the general areas to make sure everyone has the bands.
    CERI

Florida Chatterbox
    Thanks Ceri

I have one further add-on.

Are the EMH included in the official Disney Website? So if it says 9.00 am to 11.00 pm does that mean the 'ornery punters hours are 10.00 am to 10.00 pm, or does EMH apply such that the Disney Residents are allowed in at 8.00 am and until midnight?

Cheers!

NM

emh are for Disney hotel residents only. From experience avoid EMH days, the parks will be very busy as you have all the Disney guests concentrated into that park, before it even opens to the public.
    Even when I have stayed onsite I have avoided doing EMH particulary early morning.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by NigelM
    Thanks Ceri

I have one further add-on.

Are the EMH included in the official Disney Website? So if it says 9.00 am to 11.00 pm does that mean the 'ornery punters hours are 10.00 am to 10.00 pm, or does EMH apply such that the Disney Residents are allowed in at 8.00 am and until midnight?

Cheers!

NM
    [/quote]

Florida Expert
    When we worked out our itinery we avoided the EMH hours too; particularly the morning ones. Theory being that even if you get there for rope drop there are crowds of people ahead of you! All details are on Disney website and worth checking out.