Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: 2 for 1 Business Class on BA

Florida Savvy

2 for 1 Business Class on BA

Hi folks

Just had an email through from airline ticket network promoting 2 for 1 business class flights to Orlando on BA showing a price of £821 per person (based on 2 people travelling together). Must book by 5 May. Valid for flights 1 Jun to 31 Oct. When clicking link it tells me to book on 0800 747 0000.

Not sure whether this constitutes a great deal as I have never had the luxury of flying this route business class, but posting for what it's worth!

Sandra

Gold 5 Star Member
    That would certainly be a great price for summer school holidays - if any tickets are available in that period.

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    Once you get to school holiday dates is over £1000 each way, but good deals are to be had in June as I've just taken a look.

Its a shame I work in a school
    Christine

I was looking at June and it come to £1,300 for the two of us.
    Shirley
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/villas/1786.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Shirley G
    I was looking at June and it come to £1,300 for the two of us.[/quote]Was that into Orlando Shirley? I couldn't find anything below about £1660 for 2 in June. I did see some good fares to Tampa on some dates in July/August though.

BA's premium traffic is down around 20% and they want to fill seats so this is a good deal if you're happy to pay that sort of fare.

There are a couple of things to note - Firstly, there are no Regional departures at these rates and the Orlando and Tampa services are on 777's and don't currently have the New Generation Club seats BA have on the 747's.

have travelled on both 777 and 747 in club and both were great.
    Lynne

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Katys Grandad
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Shirley G
    I was looking at June and it come to £1,300 for the two of us.[/quote]Was that into Orlando Shirley? I couldn't find anything below about £1660 for 2 in June. I did see some good fares to Tampa on some dates in July/August though.

BA's premium traffic is down around 20% and they want to fill seats so this is a good deal if you're happy to pay that sort of fare.

There are a couple of things to note - Firstly, there are no Regional departures at these rates and the Orlando and Tampa services are on 777's and don't currently have the New Generation Club seats BA have on the 747's.
    [/quote]

Yep, Gatwick to Orlando
    Shirley
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/villas/1786.aspx

Florida Expert
    We managed to get 5/8 - 27/8 with BA Club World for £3900 for 4 of us with the offer.[msnsmile2]
    KJH