Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tower of Terror

Florida Expert
    We took our two boys on it when they were 4 years old(they are very tall for their ages) They cried when they got off and haven't been on it since. However they are now 8 and 7 years old and have been talking about going on it when we go in a few weeks. They love Rock and Roller coaster so may enjoy it this time. Such a shame their dad doesn't want to do it[msnwink]

We took our 4 year old son on it in April and he loved it but we also took our 8 year old daughter and she was sick just befor she went on it(waited for an hour to get on),but i think that had somthing to do with the fact that her lovely elder sister was telling her how bad it was. So i think it depends on the person as my wife who is **** years of age and hates it[msnscared]
    Mike
    If Everton were playing in my back garden i would close the curtains
    (Shanks)

Florida Newbie
    We took our 5 year old on it last may, she loved it. I was more scared as was her father, she came off it wanting to go straight back on. She got really upset when we said we couldn't.

Florida Expert
    I took my 5 year old niece on it in September. She either says she hated it or loved it depending on what mood she is in!!
    Chris

Florida Newbie
    My youngest was 6 when we first took him on and he loves it - would go on over and over if we let him. My daughter, who was 10 at the time, went on once and has refused to go on again since. So I think it is very much down to the individual child.

Florida Expert
    My daughters loved it and went on it a few times in a row. Next visit they wouldn't do it as they remembered it being really scary (even when reminded how many times they had been on!)Kids - can't figure them out[msnwink] Probably won't know til they try. Give them the option and let them decide?