Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Johnnys Hideaway

Florida Junior

Johnnys Hideaway

This place is where Pebbles resided at Crossroads , Lake Buena Vista.
    Very impressed with the Valet service and the Menu, I decided to take the plunge and visit with friends.

The server explained that they were part of Charleys and all their meals were fantastic.

My daughters kids meal ($9.95 without a $2.95 drink) arrived first a rough piece of steak and a few fries, no vegatables.
    Then mine and my friends steak arrived, my Filet meadium well was cold in the middle and raw.
    No server returned until we had finished our meal and delivered 2 more meals to our table - 3 different services to 1 table.
    I asked for the manager who took off my meal and my daughters rather rough steak.
    He offered dessert but we refused and asked for the check.
    When it arrived we were charged $51 for 6 single shots of vodka and $18 for the mixer!

As I am an idiot I decided no place is that bad so I returned one week later with my wife and 2 children.
    Once again we were told how great their food was, however waht turned up was like a scene from Ramseys Kitchen Nightmares.
    The Crispy chicken was covered in a white wine sauce although there was no mention on the menu.
    My other daughter ordered the Steak and once again it was piece of meat that you wouldnt serve to your dog.
    Do places really think that Kids will eat annything?
    We ordered 2 desserts as well,a chocolate cake and a Baked Alaska.
    With no price list I was shocked when the Baked Alaska was priced at $13.00 and the cake at $9.00.

I will not be going back and would rather go Ruth Chris's , Stonewood Grill (Fantastic) or good old Mannys.

Florida Expert
    We weren't impressed either. Although it is in a nice setting the service was incredibly slow, the food nothing to write home about and fairly expensive. There are other far better for value places we would rather go to.