Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: flights

There are a lot of last minute bookings at the moment, ticket sales are overhwelming (and very welcome). For the first time ever we have been receiving bulk deliveries on a daily basis. Also 120% booked for sat nav rental in May so had to buy some stock, normally we are around 45% for May [msnsmile]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by anorak
    Just went online to both First Choice and Thomson websites and there is no availability shown for any Florida flights, even a few weeks in the future, gave up and did not look any further.
    Have they cancelled them? Surely they can't ALL suddenly be full? They were all there available yesterday.

maybe - and this is pure supposition - they are using the planes to evacuate people from Mexico? But then what about the returning folk from Florida?

I can't make any sense of it, maybe its just a website malfunction?
    [/quote]

Florida Chatterbox
    It must have been a website malfunction, the flights LGW to Orlando Sanford for 2nd May for 14 days are back and available at £143.96 - plus the £30 if you have to check a bag.

Glad to hear florida4sun is doing good business though of course!

Florida Chatterbox
    Still availability for tomorrow mornings Gatwick - Sanford flight on FirstChoice - and now £133.96. I am resisting the temptation as there is still no rain where I live in Fl so no point sodding my bare sand.