Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from York!

Hello from York!

Hi everybody,

Name's Matt, I'm 23, from York, England. I'm planning on visiting Florida again next March (2010) for my honeymoon, it will be my second trip (the first I was 15, so my memory is nowhere near perfect, especially as I did NONE of the navigating! )

I'm really looking forward to going back and I've joined the forum really to grab info and ideas about what to do other than the obvious while we're there, as it won't be often that I'll get to make a trip to the US.

My main hobbies include video gaming, reading, watching TV (mainly US shows), mountain biking, visiting them parks (surprise there!) and I love trying new things, another reason I'm really excited about visiting Florida!

Looking forward to speaking to you all!

Matt

Hi Matt welcome to the forum ,You will see a big different to the last time you went .
    Hope you enjoy it and all the best for your wedding
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

Florida Expert
    Hello Matt - Exciting times ahead what with wedding plans AND a trip to Florida

Hope we can offer some answers to any questions you have on Florida [msnsmile]
    Linda

What a wonderful excuse to visit Florida (as if you needed one...[msnwink])

Hope you and your new wife will have a trip of a lifetime.

How long are you going for - that will help us give you some ideas for things to do and see.

ellie

Hi Matt,

Welcome to the forum.

Congratulations on the forthcoming wedding I'm sure you will both have a fantastic trip.
    Julie

Florida Expert
    hi Matt, welcome to the forum.

There is so much to see and do while you are in Orlando it will be a hard choice. One place I would suggest though would be Discovery Cove for a special day out. You can swim with the dolphins. I am sure you will remember the day for many, many years to come.
    Mary

Hi matt and a very warm welcome to the forum. We are not so far away from you in Harrogate.

Enjoy all the planning
    Lynne

Arborfield, Berkshire, UK & Davenport, Florida
    Hi Matt, welcome to the forum [msnsmile] Have fun planning you wedding and your honeymoon [msnsmile] There are plenty of ideas to be found on the forum!
    Frances

Florida Chatterbox
    Hi Matt

Welcome to the forum just click search and you will find information on everything Florida, congratulations in advance! March is a lovely time to visit.

Cindy

Welcome to the forum Matt.

What a great place to take your Honeymoon. Congratulations on your forthcoming wedding.
    Janice
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1829.aspx