Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Water Parks - how busy?

Water Parks - how busy?

I will be going to Florida during the Easter hols next year (one of the only times I can go as I am a school teacher.)

I was wdonering if anyone could tell me how likely Disney are to close thier water parks because they have reached maximum capacity and if so, at what time that is likely to be?

I am asking because last year I was in Florida during the school 'Easter' hols', but last year, Easter was in March, not April, so we would often go to a normal park first, finish by 12, and then head to a water park. I want to know how likely it is that I will be ablt to stick to the same routine next year. I am not bothered about deck chairs or sunbeads because my partner and I just dump our stuff in a locker and hit the water.

Thanks for any help! Laura

Laura, we went to Blizzard Beach the Monday before the Easter weekend and it really was not too bad. There were quite a lot of people in the wave pool, but we did not have too long to wait for the slides. It may have been because rain was forecast, but I figure if you are wet anyway a drop of warm rain would be fine, so long as we did not get thunder like last year.

Well, it did rain for about 30 minutes, but it was at about 2pm when we were in the wave pool, and quite a few people left, so the queues were then next to nothing [msnsmile2]

Gold 5 Star Member
    Get there early, We arrived just after 9am and almost walked onto most of the rides until about 10.30. This was at Easter 2009 but the same will apply through most of the school holidays.
    Even at midday the queues were about 15-20 mins for the larger rides.
    Neil & Cathy

http://www.orlandovillas.com/villas/1401.aspx

Florida Chatterbox freddiehollie's Avatar
    Definately get there early beat most of the ques, then go elsewhere after dinner[8D]
    mike