Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: First Choice Premier Seating

Florida Newbie

First Choice Premier Seating

Anybody flown with First Choice from Bristol? I am considering upgrading my seats to Premier, is it worth the extra cost?

Florida Expert
    Plymouth, Devon UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, Fl
    Hi Garyfrom Barry

I have flown with First Choice from Bristol in the past and would definitely book the premium, you are first on the plane, first off, choice of meal and free drinks too [msnsmile2]
    Tricia

We thought Premier class to Orlando was great on our way out to Florida. Weren't at all happy on the way back to find we were sitting in different rows, one behind the other. Had a big moan but it didn't do any good as the flight was full. This was about 3 years ago and I'm still cross about it now! This was from Gatwick, not Bristol.
    Sandra

I think that it is well worth the extra. We did it on Mytravel (now Thomas Cook) last Year and thought it was also very good. If you compare it to Virgin Premium it is very good when compared to that service, and remember that Virgin Premium would cost loads more for a similar service.
    Dominic & Melanie Graham

Florida Expert
    I went to Mexico last year with first choice in premier and it really was not worth the extra. I did not feel like we had that much more room and the service was not that great either and the seats were not that comfy either, not like the so called air filled ones I was expecting [msnsad]. A man in front of me had to be moved as he could not sit on his. So they put a young couple in front with cusions to sit on. If I flew with them again I would travel economy.I would rather save my money to spend on better things.

I also traveled on My Travel in premier gold and it was great. The best I have had so far.
    Nikki D

Florida Newbie
    Thanks everyone for the valuable advice.

Florida Chatterbox
    We upgraded in september last year as it was just the two of us -no kids.Was it worth it? I wouldn't pay it if we had the kids due to the cost.It was a treat as we always fly economy with them and found the seats in economy more comfortable (air cushion broken in prem seats)Better entertainment in prem but you can upgrade your economy entertainment for £5 each person (family of 4 -upgrade 2 and swap seats mid flight save £10)Free drinks all flight was nice but unless you drink lots you won't get your moneys worth.Off the plane first is great but shame the baggage is last but according to customer service they don't offer priority baggage at Bristol airport (funny it was advertised as part of your upgrade and no problems arriving in sanford airport)I loved the lounge at sanford airport although again you can upgrade from economy if you want.
    Would i pay for an upgrade again?
    No because my experience is that i'm happy with economy with this airline(the money saved can buy a park ticket afterall)altough if i was travelling on say my travel then yes i would upgrade as the seats are more cramped and not much leg room in economy.
    Hope this helps

Ali