Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Sonny's Great Pit Bar-B-Q

Sonny's Great Pit Bar-B-Q

Anyone been here? Perhaps the on on John Young Pkwy? Or another one.
    What did you think of the food? We might consider it for a take out.
    Thanx, Renée

Gold 5 Star Member
    There's no longer one on John Young Parkway but there is one on South Orange Blossom Trail (7423 S OBT, Orlando, FL 32809 Store Number: 407-859-7197 Email: corporate@sonnysbbq.com )

They serve nice BBQ food with their speciality BBQ sauces. Try one of their Southern Style Bar BQ items or their ribs.

Here's their take out menu. http://www.sonnysbbq.com/images/stor...rlando_OBT.pdf
    blott

Florida Expert
    There's a Sonny's just opened here in Winter Springs. Great lunches. And so fast! The meat's been cooking since last year's birdsnest!
    Happy easter!
    [easter1]
    Jeff & Amy Stephens

Florida Expert
    There is one by us in St.Cloud (close to Publix and WalMart - opposite Chilli's). Very friendly place and they love kids. Most of the meat we saw (and ate) looked more like a roast dinner (the meat was bbq'd though).

Worth a visit.
    Mary

Florida Savvy
    I love eating here and I'm a veggie,
    This might sound odd but their salad bar is fab!

Florida Chatterbox
    Think theres on the I-27 past walmart at the Haynes City end, sorry but thought it was a bit rough, there were loads of truckers in, and tables were not very clean.

Florida Chatterbox
    Sonnys has always been our favourite since 1992 when we first discovered it. Unfortunately the two places we always went to (192 and Sth Orange Blossom) have now been closed. The one on the 27 is horrible and dirty and I wouldnt recommend it but if you go up to the SR50 on the new toll road to the west of Disney, take a left, theres a brand new SOnnys on the left which is excellent. Well worth the journey. Gill