Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How many times have you been?

Gold 5 Star Member
    Lost count on Florida vacations but my Frequent Flyer account tells me I've done 26 transatlantic round trips just in the last 3 years or so.

(BTW - The mind isn't the only thing that's broadened by travel [msnwink][msnwink]).

Florida Junior
    We first went to Florida when our youngest was 4, he's now 22 and we've been every year since! Like others have said, we don't do the parks now but find other thing to relax and enjoy (golf and shopping just a few). We did do some parks last year with our new Grandson, hoping to spend lot's more holidays with them enjoying Florida.

We tend to stay on the Gulf and travel in to Orlando for a few days in the middle - this works for us

Sue

Florida Chatterbox
    Just added it up and believe it is fourteen times!!!! We have been going since 1993!

Maddie

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Katys Grandad

(BTW - The mind isn't the only thing that's broadened by travel [msnwink][msnwink]).
    [/quote]

Ain't that the truth[msnwink]
    Caroline & Dave

Florida Expert
    Gosh what a difficult question to answer! Having travelled to Florida on business and pleasure since the late 70s I dread to even count how many I've done!!!! Even my kids couldn't remember all their trips. It's one of those great destinations with things to do for all ages - not many can cater for babies, children, teenagers and adults of all ages. I don't think I'd cope with my two teenage daughters on a beach holiday. They're never bored in Florida!

Florida Savvy
    15 I think!

As Steph said " It's a "once in a lifetime holiday isn't it?", or so we thought" - back in 1998 when we went for what I thought would be our last 'family' holiday as my eldest daughter was then 18. BUT - after two more holidays we bought a villa and now its twice a year - oh - and our eldest still comes with us ten years on!!
    Alan

http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1732.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    I now go about 5 times a year been going since my son was 4 he is now 21...hubby must be one of the few people hoping he loses his job at some point in the near future so we can move there full time..we have been waiting for 5 years to move...

5 times in 7 years and have no plans to stop!!
    Liesa

Florida Newbie
    Eight times since 1996. Hoping to go back in Dec/Jan.

Florida Chatterbox
    been going now for 15 years , at least once a year , but sometimes twice so I would have to say around 20 times.

Still no plans to stop