Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How many times have you been?

How many times have you been?

How many times have you been to Florida. I'm going for my second time in July and was just wondering how may times have you all been and do you go every year?

Claire

3 times, but last was 15 years ago, so i'm sure I'll see some differences [msnwink].

Florida Newbie
    7 times since 01.
    its just sooooooooooo good.

why pay as much to go to europe?

Florida Chatterbox
    Lost count[msnwink] Really looking forward to going again in 4 weeks time[msnsmile2]

Kim

I would imagine that most people will return, as Florida is so addictive and villa owners especially will visit at the very least twice a year to maintain their homes and try to have a few days leisure[msnsmile]
    Karen
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2185.aspx

Florida Expert gail and david roberts's Avatar
    this will be the 10 time ,Back in July

we do try to get out twice a year to maintain ,
    but still have children at home who are sitting exams which make it hard ,
    if we don't get out twice a year
    a family member will
    Gail

Gold 5 Star Member
    It's a "once in a lifetime holiday isn't it?", or so we thought when we took our daughter when she was 10, just to see what all the fuss is about. No real expectations of anything other than a fantastic destination to visit. How wrong could we have been, December will be approx our 23rd trip!!

Everything changes so quickly but the familiar favourites are mostly still there. Discovery Island went which we enjoyed and we never got to River Country or the Dixie Stampede before they closed so it's taught us a new lesson. If we think we may want to see it at some stage don't put it off!

As we spend less time in the parks than we used to we venture to other places nearby and are amazed that there is so much still we have yet to see.
    Babblin Boo

I have just looked back on all passports and our trip in 2 weeks time will be my 30th!

We too have lost count since our very first visit in February 1990 but I think we must have spent a least 18 months in Florida over the years.
    Glenda and Geoff

4 times, usually go every 2 years and find so much has changed there is still loads to do. Don't really bother with the parks that much anymore but do still enjoy the occasional visit.