Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It was VERY Cold Today

It was VERY Cold Today

Can whoever has control of the thermostat for Orlando...

PLEASE TURN IT UP !!!!

Dave.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Put it down to Global Warming! I'm sure it will improve.

Gold 5 Star Member
    You call 71F/22C very cold? You've obviously been spoilt so you need to come back to the UK as soon as possible where my high today is 48F/9C with 'light rain. Mostly cloudy and cool' and we have the central heating on.

Seriously, the temperature in Florida is going back up today so make the most of it before you come home! [msnwink]
    blott

Gold 5 Star Member
    [name edited] reported a high of 64 and a low of 48 degrees in Orlando yesterday. Forecast showing much higher temperatures over the coming 10 days.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Sorry I can't post where I got my temperatures from apart from saying that it was a very reliable online weather service. And I have had to edit your post as that website has adverts.
    blott

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Katys Grandad
    Put it down to Global Warming!
    [/quote]
    Yes, we had a chuckle about Global Warming too !

I'm just about to venture outside to see (well, feel) if it's any warmer today.
    Dave.

It was also a 'cool' 71/22 on the Gulf Coast yesterday when I went out to do some gardening wearing only t-shirt and shorts[msnwink]. Same temperature this morning but it is sunny with clear blue skies.

I have known warmer April's in Florida but I know where I would rather be[8D]
    Maureen Green

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    Didn't want to get out of bed this morning as I knew it was cooler than usual but it is absolutely glorious at the mo and as usual I got caught out as I put trousers and a T shirt on and was melting my mid morning!
    CDV

Gold 5 Star Member
    Its back up to 80f tomorrow and 85f for Friday. We arrived last week and although it has got cooler for the past 2 days its still blue skys and pleasant tempertures.
    Neil & Cathy

http://www.orlandovillas.com/villas/1401.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    It must be an East coast thing cus it was cold here yesterday too...mostly because of the wind at one point I thought we were heading for more twisters..when it keep going warm then cold you feel it more..I'm colder now at 7 degrees then I was at 15 below...