Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: last week in may first week in june

Florida Newbie

last week in may first week in june

as the title says ..... will it be busy in the parks during this time? i know there is memorial weekend the last weekend in may, the weekend we arrive. but what about the rest of the time?
    thanks in advance
    andy

Florida Savvy
    Hi,

It's about 4 years since we went at begining of June. But I seem to remember that the Parks were quite comfortable. Certainly not as busy as Easter or the height of Spring Break, which was a couple of weeks ago. In fact that's when I'm going next year - so I hope I'm right!
    Alan

http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1732.aspx

Our first ever trip to Florida was End May Beginning June.

We loved it at this time, weather really hot too. [msncool]

The Parks were as busy as normal. Having been a few more times to Florida since, the crowds always seem to be about the same.

Only time I can say its been unbearable is MK on Xmas Day

Florida Expert
    Our favourite time of the year, warm in the morning and evening, parks are relatively quiet we always had great weather and many happy holidays at this time

Eric

Gold 5 Star Member
    We are in FL then..I love May..

Florida Chatterbox
    Great time to go..... As always get in early and get the fast pass system going and you will be able to make so much more of your day.

TOM
    http://www.villasflorida.com/florida-vacation-rental-1231.aspx

Lovely time of the year to go, but parks can be busy as it is the start of the American school holidays.

Val

Florida Expert
    Until last year we usually went at this time of year. We liked it, hot but not off the scale. Last year for the first time we arrived at rope drop which saves masses of time. You can get a few major rides done before the crowds arrive. As it will be fairly busy it would be a great time saver. We have been there for 2 memorial days (there have been more but I can't remember them!) THe first one was really quiet in the park we were in so we assumed it would be like that for the next one we were there for. How wrong we were!

Florida Junior
    we went that time last year and are planning it again for next year. lovely weather and we didnt find the parks too busy. the only ride we had trouble with was the mgm toy story one but that was because we went on the day it actually opened, we didnt realise that before we got there!!! good time of year to go i think

Florida Expert
    I am assuming here that you have children that you have to take out of school ?
    My preferred option would be the last weeks in May... for two reasons

1. 3rd week of May is very quiet, 4th week is busier but not too bad
    2. if taking the kids out of school that last week of the term is less productive than the first week of term

As you will imagin, we always take the last 2 weeks of May (except this year as son has SATS exams this year).
    Steve