Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: mens/boys cayman crocs

Florida Junior

mens/boys cayman crocs

looking to purchase a couple of pairs of cayman crocs in pearl white colour for my son and i and i seem to be struggling to find anywhere local in the uk to buy them so was wondering if anyone could confirm if i could purchase them while in florida and if so where would be best to go and how much would i be looking to pay for them?

many thanks in advance

paul

Florida Chatterbox
    There is a Crocs store in Premium Outlets (in the extension bit). Afraid I can't tell you how much they would cost, but the ones I bought last December (female styles - slip-ons with 2 bars, rather than the original clog type) were much cheaper than here in the UK. There is also a Crocs store at Orlando International Airport. You will also find them in branches of Journeys (in most mall areas) and other general shoe stores.

CLAIRE
    http://www.villasflorida.com/florida-vacation-rental-572.aspx

Paul,
    I also am not sure which Croc's you mean as there are so may now. Premium outlets and Orlando International are also the two places I can remember, they are also sold in other shops eg. Sports Authority. They also used to be sold by QVC on the TV.

Val

Paul,

I bought a mens pair at the Florida Mall just off of the food Court $44.00 last week and my wife bought a pair at the Preium outlets $34.99. Lots of styles to choose from
    Randy Johnston