Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: silver insurance

silver insurance

Hi this is my first post. Am of to florida on May 8th.

Was wonder how much a would get charge for a tank of fuel on arrival if i booked a car at alamo with silver insurance.Thanks

Florida Newbie
    Fill the car up when you take it back and whatever they charge you you will get a full refund[msnwink]

Administrator
    Not with Alamo - their Silver option is clear (and strict) that they will charge for a full tank of fuel and no refunds for any fuel left in the tank.

Alamo are quite fair with their fuel charges though compared to Budget and Dollar.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Neil Swift
    Fill the car up when you take it back and whatever they charge you you will get a full refund[msnwink]
    [/quote]

Florida Chatterbox
    Hi guys the same question as above please but with budget, are you saying i need to take car back with a full tank of petrol? Also do they give you a full tank when you first pick the car up and last but not least i have opted for silver insurance does this mean me and the hubby can drive the vehicle or just one person
    Regards
    Becky xx

Administrator
    With Budget on Silver you collect full and return full to avoid being charged on Silver. You can have 2 drivers on the Silver option.