Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Wedding Leu gardens

Wedding Leu gardens

I am getting married in leu gardens. I am looking for ideas for a reception and for someone to come to the villa before the wedding to do make up. I was thinking about having the reception back at the villa we will be renting for our stay but havn't got the names of any caterers would rather use ones that people have used before.

Any suggestions would be gratefull. Thanks

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    Welcome to the forum Kirsti, when is the big day?
    CDV

We have two sets of guest getting married at Leu Gardens this year 1 set in May and the other in September. I'm not sure what they are doing for a reception but will email them for some ideas.

Gold 5 Star Member
    A few years ago one of my guests married there and had their reception at Lees Lakeside Restaurant. They were very pleased with it all.
    Babblin Boo

we had our wedding dinner at the Yachtsmans Steakhouse, one of the Disney Hotels. They couldn't have been nicer and the dinner was excellent. Our beauty girl came to do hair and make up for two (trial & wedding day). Beautespeciale. I have her email info if you want to send me a private message so you can email her for costs. She was quite reasonable compared to some of the ones I priced. She has a myspace page also. We got a list of loads of beauty people but a lot of them were quite dated.

You'll have a fantastic time whatever you book!
    Team Thomson

Florida Junior
    we got married in celebration hotel and had the reception there afterwards which was lovely. i still have all my contacts if you need any. we had our hair done here and i think they do make up to, if you contact them they may come out to your villa;

http://www.barberandbeautyemporium.com/

they were very friendly and did a great job!!

Florida Expert
    Congratulations on your future wedding. Looks as though you have some good leads for make up, hair etc.

Depending on the type of reception you want (if you have it at the villa) Publix do buffets (a little like M&S or Sainsburys), the other alternative might be to contact The British Bakery (a search will give you the threads on here that have been posted about them). Really nice couple that have a bakery close to Walmart on 192, I am sure they would deliver depending on the area you are staying in.

Flower Power (again would need to do a search) are a UK couple that own in Orlando. I have never used them but have heard a lot of good feedback about them.

Dont forget to mention the reception to the villa owner too, they may have had weddings from the villa before and perhaps know who you could contact.

When is the wedding and who will be going? We want to know all about it[msnsmile2]
    Mary