Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Our experience...

Our experience...

I was really nervous about renting a villa on the web for our coming vacation to Florida, and have had since flashes of what could go wrong (usually when I meet someone who knows someone who's had a terrible experience on the web[msnwink]).
    Now I have just paid my balance, and I must say I'm really happy with how "my" owners are dealing with me. I've sent countless mails with questions, to which they have answered with endless patience and always real fast.
    They have sent me all the information I need for our vacation there, and even more, all very precise and concise in different files. I specially appreciate they have detailed the process step by step of what we should do if a problem occurred.
    I also have contacted US car-hire a couple of times and always had a very fast and personalized answer (as opposed to computer-produced ones you get very often).

All this gives me a very secure feeling, and I thought it would be informative for those of you reading here who are still hesitating.

Granted, I haven't seen the villa yet , but at this point I feel very confident about the whole thing.

Nathalie.

Super Moderator
    Hi Nathalie

Thank you for posting your thoughts on your experiences so far I am sure it will be a help to others.

I am certain you will be very happy with your villa when you arrive and have a fantastic time the only 'nasty' will be having to pack to go home but at least you will have lots of lovely memories to take with you.

Glad to hear you are feeling more confident Natalie and can now go and enjoy your holiday.

Sandra

Florida Expert
    It can be quite daunting renting a villa for the first time, and it is so good to have your views on how confident you are now that you have booked and received first class service. Customer service and our villas are all very important to us.

Thank you for sharing your experience.
    Mary

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by sundowner
    It can be quite daunting renting a villa for the first time.
    [/quote]

Exactly, and no matter how helpful and informative it is to read the owners, it's really the guests' testimonies that made me step ahead and rent here. It's only fair I do the same, as I really feel I made the right choice [clap].

Nathalie.

Have a great holiday Nathalie!!

Well, we're back and I must say it was the greatest experience ever. The villa was everything we expected, no bad surprise lurking in the corner [msnwink] . We enjoyed the space, the pool, and above all, for us adults in dire need of rest, the peace and quiet at any time of the day. Very convenient location too, and that was a bonus as we hadn't really planned for that.
    The owners and the management company made us feel really comfortable and answered all of our questions, before and during our stay. Most important, as it's been said before, and it was definitely the truth in our case: what you see on the website is what you get.

Car rental through UScarhire has gone smoothly, in Florida and in Kansas.

This forum has given priceless advices, it's now our turn to share some of our experience.

My point was to give an unbiased customer's advice, and here it is: go for it! [clap] I'm recommending it to everyone.

And thanks again to Steve and Tracy (villa 145) for their beautiful home.

Hi Nathalie,

Thats great that your experience in renting a private villa was such a good one. All the owners on this forum work really hard to make their guests as happy and comfortable as possible, and I can only second what you say about the car hire. Roger and his team have never failed to deliver!

ARe you planning to return any time soon?

Nuala
    http://www.orlandovillarental.com/florida-vacation-rental-3291.aspx

Florida Savvy
    Nathalie,

On behalf of all the owners on this site may I thank you for taking the time and trouble to express your appreciation.
    I'm sure your experience with Steve & Tracy would be typical of the way the owners on this site would treat any guest, but it is nice that it is expressed, and that other visitors / potential guests can see for themselves that we owners do our best to make our clients welcome & ensuer that they have a great vacation.

Thank you for your kind words.
    Alan

http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1732.aspx

Florida Expert
    Nathalie, it is so good to hear about a really good experience and maybe make others who are hesitating to book directly more confident.
    I am sure there are those who book off the web who are not so lucky but this is a superb site and owners are able to offer that extra personal touch to help out guests.
    We know our homes better than anybody and care enough to keep them in perfect order.
    Happy memories of Florida and remember you can never visit too often!![msncool]