Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: The OV Forums seem quiet!!

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    It's still pretty busy, but quite a few of the posts are villa owners area ones and so won't be shown to non-villa owners. Our main problem is that pretty much any question anyone has ever asked about Florida has already been answered somewhere on the forums if you use the Search facility. That being said, we'd love to see more guest posts as it's always really nice to see people's excitement as they plan their trips to Florida .

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
    Five years on and still very quiet - other similar interest forums seem to have much more activity. This used to be a very active forum, but now, if I select "new posts", there are very few each day, somwtimes none.

I think this is probably down to most people using Facebook these days.

Florida Chatterbox DisneyFunVilla's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by floridadreamvilla.co.uk View Post
    It's still pretty busy, but quite a few of the posts are villa owners area ones and so won't be shown to non-villa owners. Our main problem is that pretty much any question anyone has ever asked about Florida has already been answered somewhere on the forums if you use the Search facility. That being said, we'd love to see more guest posts as it's always really nice to see people's excitement as they plan their trips to Florida .
    And I love reading those trip reports! It's always great to read about how much fun folks had.
    Mike

Florida Savvy
    I still pop by and see what everyone's up to, like I've been doing regularly since I first registered (I think 2003??). I'm sure there's lots of people like me, that just don't post very often :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Momma View Post
    I still pop by and see what everyone's up to, like I've been doing regularly since I first registered (I think 2003??). I'm sure there's lots of people like me, that just don't post very often :-)
    I check the forum every day or so, and I don't even plan to go back to Flordia anytime soon. My mother is going in October though, so if I ever need an excuse...

I still read the forum almost daily but don't always post.
    Diane.

same here! i pop in most days to see whose around... nearly 10 years as a member on here! still love it... still love trip reports especially! love pictures to! to florida again in 98 days time!! Happy wednesday all xx[party2][stupid1][party2]
    Liesa

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    I check it out most days, but don't always post anything.
    Lyn

Gold 5 Star Member
    I check in pretty much every day but do not always post and having just moved house, we were without the internet for a week and a half, aggggg only moved 30 minutes further out too!!!!

Florida Chatterbox mary and colin's Avatar
    I log on most days as well and have a look around, i really must try and post more often.

Mary