Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: The OV Forums seem quiet!!

I still visit daily but must admit I tend to read rather than post. Whilst we were in Orlando this March I tried to start a trip report with photos but thet kept coming up as postage stamp size pictures, I got tired of trying to figure out what I was doing wrong and finally gave up the ghost. Sorry folks.
    Diane.

I think Pamela may not have realised that she replied to a post from April 2009.

Unless I'm also being stupid!

Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    Sorry am I being stupid or is this in the wrong place?
    Linda

Gold 5 Star Member
    Must be quiet if 3 year old threads need to be brought back to the surface
    Babblin Boo

Sorry guys that was my husband who replied!

Hi Diane that's a real shame I was so looking forward to your trip report.

Quote Originally Posted by Madabouttigger View Post
    I still visit daily but must admit I tend to read rather than post. Whilst we were in Orlando this March I tried to start a trip report with photos but thet kept coming up as postage stamp size pictures, I got tired of trying to figure out what I was doing wrong and finally gave up the ghost. Sorry folks.

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    That's a shame as I know I'd have enjoyed reading it and I am sure others would too. The forum software does put images in a post as a thumbnail, but the user can click on these to see a bigger version, so they do get to see them in all their glory.

I've just realised I too replied to an old post. As for your comments re trip reports, I'll have to see if I can dig out my holiday diary and create a belated one [msnwink]
    Diane.

Gold 5 Star Member
    I've just realised I too replied to an old post. As for your comments re trip reports, I'll have to see if I can dig out my holiday diary and create a belated one [msnwink]

Good to know you're still around Diane.

Quote Originally Posted by Katys Grandad View Post
    Good to know you're still around Diane.
    Just skulking in the background [msnwink], planning a trip back to Island some time in 2014, when I get my act together I'll message you the dates, see if our paths cross again, it would be good to meet up for a drink.
    Diane.

Florida Savvy
    Quote Originally Posted by Pudders View Post
    Hi all,

Don't know if you all think the same .. but the activity and posts here don't seem as busy as this time last year!! Noticed it for the last couple of months.

I know we're in a recession but hey!! We can still chat [msnsmile2]
    Five years on and still very quiet - other similar interest forums seem to have much more activity. This used to be a very active forum, but now, if I select "new posts", there are very few each day, somwtimes none.
    Scorpio