Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Budget through US Car Hire

Florida Chatterbox
    But 3 hours....you're very patient. I think I would have found that very hard to cope with after a long flight. The longest we have every had to queue was about 45 mins just before easter and that felt bad enough

Florida Expert
    Another budget fan here and have booked through this site for the last 3-4 yrs with no problems. We usually get an upgraded car, have never been in the queue for more than 30 mins (whilst watching the Dollar queue snake around the airport) and always had excellent service.

Even if I shop around, I always come back to this site - Roger and the team do a great job and the customer service from them (and Budget) have been second to none.

Hope this helps and enjoy your holiday.
    Mary

Thanks for your info Mary! Thanks to all replies I feel safe having booked through US Car Hire and Budget!

Hi
    We rented budget car hire on 26th jan and afetr 9 hour flight we too had a 2 and 1/2 hour wait which really put me off.
    We were so tired at that stage.
    We booked a sebring soft top and it was the new model. It was lovely but not as noce as the old model.
    The proce was good too but I have to say the waiting to collect and sign up was awful.

We arrived at MCO at about 10.30pm local on Saturday. The queue for Budget was reportedly about 2.5 hours. People were getting quite irate. Thankfully, thanks to the advice on this forum, I had pre-registered on the Budget web site, so I went straight out to the kiosk in the car park, to have my argument out there! But that's another thread. I'll see if it gets sorted before I post about that.

Anyway, my point is, for Budget - PRE-REGISTER. It works
    Dave.

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Dads_Taxi

Anyway, my point is, for Budget - PRE-REGISTER. It works
    [/quote]

Indeed, but if everybody does it it'll be self defeating![msnwink]

I'm using Budget for the first time in a few weeks but not collecting at MCO where it looks like most of the problems arise. I just wouldn't wait 2 or 3 hours after a long flight.

Hi
    Can you telle me where I can PRE-REGISTER??
    Thanks!

Florida Expert
    If you have booked car hire through this site when you receive your voucher there will be a link on it for you to pre-register.
    Clare R

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by letournerie
    Hi
    Can you telle me where I can PRE-REGISTER??
    Thanks!
    [/quote]
    https://www.budgetreg.com/index.php?11

Thanks, I just registered. They were very small print on the voucher [msnwink]

So if I understand correctly, when we land we go straight into the carpark, Budget area and there should be a kiosk?? Can you then just take a car in the category you rented?
    Sorry to ask all these questions but this is all new to me.