Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is Disney Quest for us?

Gold 5 Star Member
    They have the simulator roller coaster ride in Epcot as well at innoventions. You desing your coaster (or in my case bobsleigh)and you can put loops i etc yourself. Under a certain height youu cant have loops in but I think all yours would be fine. You get to keep the card and it gives you a website to check out but havent looked yet (must find card).
    Babblin Boo

There's definately no such thing as bein 'too old'- as a Disney employee said to me on my last trip, 'do whatever you want here. You're where nobody knows you, and whatever it is you want to do, you can bet that somebody has already done it before!'
    I'd say go for it, if you're in to arcade games etc. I personally love thrill rides, so I found it a bit boring, but that said my brother loved it, and we did do some fun things (such as a Disney drawing class, which was great!) it was very busy though, with long queues for everything, but that might have been because we went in July.
    Have fun, whatever you decide to do
    Kate

Florida Savvy
    Never been to down town Disney so maybe this is the year... will give it a go... watch this space.... and thank you for the recommendations
    VIOLET BARROW