Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a crew

Looking for a crew

Couple of years ago, my family went on a deep sea trolling charter and it was the highlight of our holiday (see posted photos). We fished the atlantic with a charter boat from Port Caneveral.
    Last year we had the same trip booked but got cancelled due to unfavourable weather conditions.
    I am going again to Florida this year (21st October to 5th November), and would dearly love to go another fishing trip.
    However, these charters are expensive (upwards of $800 + tip) for the full day. As I won't have the family with me this year, is there anyone looking for a fantastic day's fishing. I am looking for at three people to make up the trip and share the cost.
    If we can put this together, I will make some enquires to see what can be arranged either Atlantic or Gulf offshore fishing.

TIA

Florida Newbie
    We are going to Florida 18th-31st of October this year and my father in law was talking about a fishing trip but he looked onto it and thought the fish he wanted to try for were out of season at that time of year.

I will have a word with him and get back to you.[msnwink]

Hi,
    weare just working on fishing charters to offer from our ticket site. We will be offering half day, full day and night charters. The rates should be compertive too. I hope to have something sorted within a week.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by BIGEYE
    Couple of years ago, my family went on a deep sea trolling charter and it was the highlight of our holiday (see posted photos). We fished the atlantic with a charter boat from Port Caneveral.
    Last year we had the same trip booked but got cancelled due to unfavourable weather conditions.
    I am going again to Florida this year (21st October to 5th November), and would dearly love to go another fishing trip.
    However, these charters are expensive (upwards of $800 + tip) for the full day. As I won't have the family with me this year, is there anyone looking for a fantastic day's fishing. I am looking for at three people to make up the trip and share the cost.
    If we can put this together, I will make some enquires to see what can be arranged either Atlantic or Gulf offshore fishing.

TIA
    [/quote]

When we were out, we landed Kings', Barracuda & Mahimahi.

Florida Junior
    Hi Martin...any more info on this? I'm back out there for 3 weeks in July/August and would love to get out onto the open sea again [msncool]

Thanks
    John

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by florida4sun
    Hi,
    weare just working on fishing charters to offer from our ticket site. We will be offering half day, full day and night charters. The rates should be compertive too. I hope to have something sorted within a week.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by BIGEYE

TIA
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    JohnA

Arborfield, Berkshire, UK & Davenport, Florida
    Hi,

[/quote]

I too would be interested in more information on the fishing trips - hubby is a keen sea fisherman!
    Frances

There are up on the ticket site now www.park-tickets.com

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by another
    Hi,

[/quote]

I too would be interested in more information on the fishing trips - hubby is a keen sea fisherman!
    [/quote]

I have just taken a look and we are very interested, sounds like something you want to do in Florida! Would you mind giving more details: where is it, how many people on the boat, that sort of things...

Arborfield, Berkshire, UK & Davenport, Florida
    There are up on the ticket site now www.park-tickets.com

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by another
    Hi,

[/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

Just had a look and wondered where you have to go for the trip?
    Frances

Gold 5 Star Member
    Hi Bigeye - I don't know when I'm out there towards the end of the year. If the dates drop such that I'm over there ... count me in. Sounds like a day full of fun!
    Steve