Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: best beach gulf coast for kids 3 and a big 6

Florida Newbie

best beach gulf coast for kids 3 and a big 6

Hi, we want to go to the gulf coast for the white sands but we would like to hire a boat would like any feed back on beaches for kids but that also offers some warter sports. we are staying in indian wells orlando dont mind traveling round about 2 hrs we are going at the start of may for 2 weeks and wanted to do the beach at least 2 times also what is the weather like at the start of may, many thanks

Have you thought of trying a 2 center holiday with a week in Orlando and a week at the beach?

Why not have a look at the Gulf Coast villas on here. Most are within 10 to 15 mins from beautiful beaches.

Many of my guests come down after a week at the parks and really appreciate the chance to chill out!

Bernadette

Gold 5 Star Member
    IMO early May is the best time of all to be on the Gulf Coast. Beautifully warm weather, low humidity and long hours of daylight.

I agree with the advice to stay a couple of nights rather than try to do day trips.

Siesta Key Beach just of Sarasota is just a fabulous beach. But I would expect most beaches on the Gulf to be 1st class

Florida Chatterbox
    Have a look at my posts in photo gallery showing Siesta Key beach. It was lovely there. Quiet, lots to do, great sand and warm sea.
    Garry Pullan

Gold 5 Star Member
    we are the same as you Bernadette many of our guests come down to the Gulf Coast for the second leg of their holiday.

They really do appreciate the rest and tranquillity after all the fun and games they've had at the parks

I have quite a few returning guests who stay in our Orlando Villa and then drive down to our Gulf Coast Villa.

For anybody who wants to do a two centre holiday all they have to do is click onto golf Coast Villas on this site where you will find Villa is that are very close to the beach.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by mollymolly
    Have you thought of trying a 2 center holiday with a week in Orlando and a week at the beach?

Why not have a look at the Gulf Coast villas on here. Most are within 10 to 15 mins from beautiful beaches.

Many of my guests come down after a week at the parks and really appreciate the chance to chill out!

Bernadette
    [/quote]
    Marion Rowland
    www.orlandovillas.com/Villas/2933.aspx