Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ugg Boots (In April)

Ugg Boots (In April)

Hi, I know this was asked about 18 months ago, but I have daughters who are just fascinated by Ugg boots. I've told them there's no Australian sheep in Florida, but they still want to go looking for some (Ugg boots, not sheep) over Easter.

So, is it even worth us looking? Any advice gratefully received.
    Dave.

Gold 5 Star Member
    I am sure they sell them all year, try bloomingdales and the Walking Company in the Millenia Mall.
    Barbara

Florida Expert
    We are out here at the moment and there is not a very good selection of sizes available in the major malls. We have tried everywhere for the UK 5 and 6 with no luck. Also finding that they have only the short bootie type not the longer one`s.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Hi Dave Bloomingdales have got all styles online, but have gone up to $180, maybe you could order them and pick them up in store when you are in Florida. here is the link.
    http://www1.bloomingdales.com/search..._GO_BUTTON.y=2
    Barbara

also if the walking company dont have them in store, they will get them delivered to the store for the following day.

Dave

Florida Savvy
    You can also get ugg flip flops, daughter brought a couple of pairs in the florida mall.

Gold 5 Star Member
    If you live near Cheshire Oaks they have 25% off all Ugg Boots including kids In Daniels.
    Barbara

Gold 5 Star Member
    In California we have a real UGG store off Union Square, as UGGS are very popular with the Asian population.
    If we have them in the warmth of our climate, then they should also be available in Florida

Hi all, thanks for the replies. Special thanks, Barbara, for the Bloomingdales link, the female half of our household has been devouring that page at length! Prices have certainly shot up though, which combined with the poor exchange rate has made the prospect of spending time during our long awaited holiday trying on boots seem less desirable. (or EVEN LESS desirable in my case). My eldest daughter was working in New Hampshire through last Summer and brought a couple of pairs of Uggs back which she'd got for what converted to around £55 - I think she does have the advantage of child-sized feet.

I think a trip to Bloomingdales and The Walking Company will still end up on our itinery though. Thanks for the pointers.

Barbara, you mentioned Cheshire Oaks, are you referring to Cheshire Oaks near Ellesmere Port? It's only 35 minutes straight down the road from us. Might be worth a trip.

Thanks again, this Forum certainly is a useful resource.
    Dave.

I asked a question about ugg boots a few weeks ago.

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/topic_48960.asp

Someone give me a link for ugg boots and the prices were really good.

Claire