Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: US food you can't get in the UK.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Fruit Loops. Cant be sold in the UK. Too many Es or something.
    Julie

Florida Newbie
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by orchidvilla

Will see your Hunt's Hickory & Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce and raise you double and a Nellie and Joe's Famous Key West Lime juice for making your own Key Lime pie.

[/quote]

On my list to try next time.... Key Lime Pie[msnwink]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Fran19
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quoteo they have vegetarians in the US[msnwink][/quote]They do when I'm out there!!! [msnwink][msnwink]
    And the cinnamon in EVERYTHING! I LOVE cinnamon, especially in the cereals! [msnsmile2]
    [/quote]

Cinnamon rocks Fran and it's not in many meats. New thread methinks[msnsmile2]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by sarahnmitch
    The best BBQ sauce that we have had is Sweet Baby Rays. Yummy!
    [/quote]

Noted and cheers.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by britprincess
    Mines not food either lol its shampoo pantene for afro hair cant live without it, i always bring lots back and i tell my friends to get it for me aswell!
    [/quote]

"you go girl" But I have very little hair[msncry]

Hampton Lakes/Highlands Reserve, USA.. Cardiff, South Wales, UK.
    Martin

Will have to give that a try, but just thought of another thing I can't get in the UK, is Patrons tequila. and that is prime stuff compared to jose cuervo

I normally bring at least two home with me. if hubby travels with me.

CERI

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by florida4sun
    The william Sonoma one is exceptional, if its in season when you next over try it, it is a real treat.
    [/quote]

I'm a fan of Williams Sonoma and they sell some pretty special foodstuffs but they're outrageously expensive. I can't speak for their drink mixers but last year I treated myself to a jar of their Texas Chilli sauce which cost the equivalent of just over £9. It was good, but not that good!

I think you can get their range by mail order.

Florida Savvy
    I also bring back Nellie & Joes Key Lime juice, plus a couple of bottles of their Key Lime & Mango juice. It now comes in plastic botles, so easier & safer to carry.
    Parrothead

Super Moderator
    Lucky Charms - you used to get them here but they stopped them because of the E numbers. Mountain Dew is also very hard to get here although we did find a store in Covent Garden last week selling it.

Florida Expert
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Jill
    Lucky Charms - you used to get them here but they stopped them because of the E numbers. Mountain Dew is also very hard to get here although we did find a store in Covent Garden last week selling it.
    [/quote]

That would be Cyber Candy. They've got an online store too. Great for when I need a taste of the States!!
    Chris

Florida Chatterbox
    When I was working on the cruise ships in Miami,I discovered Posts' Banana Nut Crunch breakfast cereal, deeelicious, always bring several boxes home and try to get U.S. visitors to get some for me
    Errol

[url]http://www.orlandovillas.com/Villas/1616.aspx[/url]

Florida Chatterbox
    Butter Pecan Ice cream

I forget which brand I get (maybe Publix own make). In the words of Sinaed O' Connot "Nothing compares, notheeeeeeeeeeing compares to youuuuu"

Florida Chatterbox
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Jill
    Lucky Charms - you used to get them here but they stopped them because of the E numbers.
    [/quote]Oh so that is why we had to bring back two boxes last time we were out!

Maddie