Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: wedding vow renewal

Florida Junior

wedding vow renewal

Hi All,

My wife and i + kids are in florida for 3 week from July 20th 09 its our wedding aniversary August 9th. does anyone know of a place where we could have our vows renewed? it would be magical if we could do it in the disney area [party1]

Florida Savvy
    Hi, we have just got back from florida. my daughter and so-in-law just renewed their vows at the little white wedding chapel on the 192, it was lovely, and nothing was to much touble, patrica and her husband(sorry forgot his name)arranged everything, from the music to having a cake made for us to take to resesturant.If you need anymore info let me know.
    Ps
    my daughter new nothing of this till we arrived there.

Florida Savvy
    We got married in Aprl last year at the Buena Vista palace Resort which is right next to Downtown Disney. We used a company called "Get Married In Florida" which is owned and run by a british lady. We got married overlooking the lovely lake and after the ceremony went to Downtown Disney still dressed up and chilled out outside "House of Blues" till the wee hours. We also had kids.

I posted some photos in the Photo Gallery forum.

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/topic_46311.asp
    Clayton, Pippa & Heather

Florida Savvy
    We got married at the royal wedding chapel on I Drive. It was a lovely chapel and was well organised.

What a lovely idea, I know the Little White Chapel on the 192 will arrange things for you, but why not just write to Disney and ask the question if they could organise something for you, the Grand Floridian would just be perfect.

Val

Florida Newbie
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by eclipsed
    We got married at the royal wedding chapel on I Drive. It was a lovely chapel and was well organised.
    [/quote]

Thats where we got married very nice and if you have time you can have a beer at the Irish pub.[lucky][drinkbeer]

Florida Junior
    Thanks for all the replys guys. we have already contacted disney direct and unsurprisingly they are very very expensive. we are staying in the contemporary resort for 3 weeks so as you can imagine for a family of 4 for 3 weeks in July we are spending almost the entire national debt for a small african country! [:O]
    its only recently we realised that the last day of our holiday was our wedding anniversary. (never been for 3 weeks before. took us by surprise!) funds are a little stretched at the moment! does anybody have any idea what sort of cost would be involved with a basic renewal ceromony? [beer]

Florida Newbie
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Big Al 154
    Thanks for all the replys guys. we have already contacted disney direct and unsurprisingly they are very very expensive. we are staying in the contemporary resort for 3 weeks so as you can imagine for a family of 4 for 3 weeks in July we are spending almost the entire national debt for a small african country! [:O]
    its only recently we realised that the last day of our holiday was our wedding anniversary. (never been for 3 weeks before. took us by surprise!) funds are a little stretched at the moment! does anybody have any idea what sort of cost would be involved with a basic renewal ceromony? [beer]
    [/quote]

With the one above on I-Drive is $250.00 I sure.

http://www.royalchapel.com/

we to are planning our wedding vow renewals next year, we are planning on taking the 6 kids partners and grandchildren now this is a national debt!! but its something we have wanted to do with them for so long!! i didnt think the prices were that expensive, in £'s wasnt sure what to expect so thought it wasnt as bad as i had begun to imagine....... will keep an eye to your plans............[msnwink] good luck xxx
    Liesa