Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: american food

Florida Chatterbox
    Walmart don't stock pot noodle, they do pkt pasta mixes and lots of things which you heat up and serve.

The boys have gone to watch Orlando Magic play again so we decided to stay in tonight and finish off our packing. Whilst looking for the pot noodles we found one of these dishes which we thought we would try. The packaging allowed you to steam the rice in the microwave and add the sauce later. My husband the chef would be horrified but we liked it.

Super Moderator
    We have this tee shirt and I appreciate how difficult it can be at times. Fortunately our fussy eater will now eat anything and everything (being a student on a budget helped).

Walmart have recently added a grocery section to the website and I wonder if it might be an idea to have a look through perhaps even with your son and then you will get an idea of what you can and cannot get and what you might need to take with you.

Florida Junior
    many many thanks for all the speedy replies guys and gals.

you have all raised some good points and it appears some of you know exactly what i have to go through on a daily basis.

i've been to my gp and have basically been advised to just let him eat what he wants for now and not to pressure him whatsoever and in time he should start trying new things.....

i'm just a little concerned that we'll get to florida and it will become such a big issue with him eating that it might put a slight damper on the holiday.

we are going with my partner and her parents and her sister and brother-in-law and their three children so dont really want the added worries so was kinda hoping i could just take a few of the guaranteed items he likes in the suitcase as a back-up in case there really is a problem.....

my son has already been before but he was only 5 so it was a bit easier to manage....

i might take a look at the walmart website with my son as one of you kindly suggested and try and get him enthusaistic about trying some new foods without the pressure....

anyway,thanks again

paul

Florida Newbie
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by paul1672
    many many thanks for all the speedy replies guys and gals.

[/quote]

Just have a great time out there. You can actually get more UK stuff in the US than US stuff in the UK. You will be sorted[msnsmile2]