Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

View Poll Results: Xmas

Voters
110. You may not vote on this poll
  • UK

23 20.91%
  • Orlando

78 70.91%
  • Other

9 8.18%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Xmas

I would like to spend Xmas in Florida but would miss the family gathering so it's the UK for me for a while.
    Shirley
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/villas/1786.aspx

UK for us, xmas in the sun without our family and friends just didnt feel right.
    The cold weather, country walks, visiting loved ones and traditional christmas dinner
    is what makes christmas for us. it takes a lot more than putting up a few decs in a theme
    park to make xmas, sorry guys bur Florida at xmas was an anti climax for us.
    oh and if i hear HAPPY BL***Y HOLIDAYS one more time i wont be responsible for my actions,AAAAGGGHH

Dave

We are the reverse. We do alternate years here and in Orlando, and the years we are here are a total anti climax compared with Orlando. To me it is more 'christmassy' there than here.
    Graham

Florida Newbie
    UK here as well. We did one Christmas in the Canaries and it didn't feel right.

Glutton for punishment but the weather and seeing relatives for the first time that year who come round and eat all your food and drink all your beer then fall asleep is what Christmas is about[msnsmile2]

Gold 5 Star Member
    Other for us as we like the Gulf coast at Christmas [8D]
    Ruth

Arborfield, Berkshire, UK & Davenport, Florida
    i would love to spend Christmas in Orlando - still on the wish list for 'one year'!!
    Frances

FLorida for us definitely have been 8 times for Christmas we have also spent Christmas in St Lucia and Egypt.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Maybe when my youngest is a little older we'd like to go to Florida for Christmas. Right now though I love being home......it's where my family and friends will be.
    Paula

Christmas in the UK for us. Just love being with our family during the Xmas period and go to Florida just after Xmas for New Year.

Sandra

Florida Newbie
    Florida for us. We have spent the last 5 years in Florida at Christmas & New year, & would'nt want to be anywhere else.