Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

View Poll Results: Xmas

Voters
110. You may not vote on this poll
  • UK

23 20.91%
  • Orlando

78 70.91%
  • Other

9 8.18%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Xmas

UK for us, although I did live in Mauritius for 4 years and it was turkey sandwiches on the beach with tinsel round the beach umbrella[msncool], not the same as a lovely christmas dinner with the family and all the decs up. My sister lives in Australia now and she is home on the 10th December until Boxing Day so it will be lovely to spend Christmas Day with her this year[xmas1]. It also my daughter's birthday on the 24th December and my husband's on the 27th so a lovely time (if not busy and v. expensive) of year for us.[xmas2]
    Wendy

Gold 5 Star Member
    I would prefer turkey sandwiches on the beach [msncool]
    Barbara

Florida Newbie
    Did Christmas once in Orlando. Christmas day in the Magic Kingdom (poured with rain for 3 hours)Just didn't feel the same. Also horrendously crowded between Christmas and New Year.Getting ready to depart on 17th Dec also somewhat spoilt our build up to the season. Glad we did it, but UK from now on.

Indian ridge oak Florida , South Godstone
    We do alternate years and its uk this year
    Tony

Florida Savvy
    We really enjoy spending xmas in Orlando. We love renting a villa and are lucky because the owner decorates the inside and outside of the house. We have spent xmas at the beach and it's alright, like Orlando better.

We really enjoy Orlando at xmas time.