Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

View Poll Results: Xmas

Voters
110. You may not vote on this poll
  • UK

23 20.91%
  • Orlando

78 70.91%
  • Other

9 8.18%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Xmas

Florida Chatterbox
    Would love to spend Christmas in Florida but just couldn't leave my twin sister. She has never experienced Florida and has no desire too either....so for now it is UK! [msncry][msncry][msncry]

florida for us...... if we had no kids but they all want a piece of us..... would love to win the lottery and take them all out to florida for just 1 family christmas where we were all together, as we have 6 kids and 8 grandkids we can just dream...... still we are taking all our family out to florida next may for a treat!! whoooo hoooooo
    Liesa

Voted for Florida, but as I am a winter man and love the winter sports there is nothing better than snow on Xmas day!
    Dominic & Melanie Graham

Florida Chatterbox
    Dom, how often do we get snow in the uk, its just drabby, dull and dark.

Gold 5 Star Member
    I look forward to a xmas in Florida, mainly to get away from most of the family..lol[msnwink][msnsmile2]

Florida Newbie
    Florida for us - we've been for the last 4 years at Christmas and can't wait to go back 11th Dec 2009, my girls love spending Christmas in Orlando, spending Christmas in the UK now seems unthinkable!! [8D]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ukman
    Where would you like to spend your Christmas?
    [/quote]
    Mark

Florida for us, too! Love arriving in Orlando to sunshine having left a cold, wet, and miserable UK behind at Gatwick.[xmas2][msnsmile2][xmas1]
    ellie

We are just about to spend our first Christmas in Florida. Up until now we have had my Mum to consider and then we had our grandson, but our family have all decided that they want to go to Florida this year so we are looking forward to it. The grandchildren will be just over two and 6 months so we are now trying to decide what to do about the presents, obviously large toys are not possible on Christmas Day as they can't get them home - there is always some problem. We have seen the Christmas lights as we usually stay until mmid-December but it will be different to stay over the holiday period. We are looking forward to Hogmanay too, Arthur keeps a kilt in Florida and we are trying to persuade our son and his friend to bring theirs with them. They are all semi-professional singers so we are hoping to have a good Scottish party.

Andrena

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by MarkJan
    Florida for us. I hate Christmas in the UK as it is cold and wet. As we have no kids, it wouldn't matter where we were at Christmas.

After spending 12 days last Dec into Jan in Key West and Orlando area wearing shorts every day, takes some beating.
    [/quote]Flying to Orlando Christmas Day this year, can't wait.
    Regards, Mark

Orlando for Xmas period,