Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Job interview tomorrow.

Florida Chatterbox
    dont mind me asking m8?? whats new job??
    paul and fiona

Florida Newbie
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by jaff
    dont mind me asking m8?? whats new job??[/quote]Don't mind at all matey[msnsmile2]

Not a fantastic job but I work for Jeyes on a very fast production line processing various chemicals for domestic and industrial use.

I have a few other interviews pending for the NHS and as a support worker which fits in nicely with the 2-10 shift.

Slim pickings out there. Just glad to be working again.

Arborfield, Berkshire, UK & Davenport, Florida
    Congratulations Neil [cheers] Well done on finding a job in these extremely tough times [msnsmile2]
    Frances

Congratulations Neil, ou now have eight weeks to prove what an asset you will be to this company.Well done [msnsmile2]
    Barbara

Florida Chatterbox
    sounds good job and wish you all the best in it mate.

Glad to see you got it. big weight off your shoulder aswell now you are back in work again.

Lady works with me her man is big shot in building industries and he has been out of work before xmas and is finding it hard to get back into work as this industry is most affected by the recesion.
    paul and fiona

Florida Newbie
    Cheers folks and yeah Jaff the construction industry is on it's "fanny" at the moment and that's why I'm out.

I actually had another interview this week and was offered the job yesterday and I have decided to go for it. It is in Security and I will get full training (SIA certificate) and better pay.