Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First time Grandma

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by marti
    Just arrived yesterday lunchtime, our first grandchild Lawrence, 8lbs 5ozs, and me only the big 50 this summer. No wonder we're off to Florida in 3 months!
    Martine
    [/quote]

Congrats to the happy parents and grand-parents [beer] !!! It's a lovely picture of a lovely baby. You must be so proud.
    My Mom was only 46 when I had my first child, and not ready to be called grandma then, or so she thought...[msnwink] But she got used to it, and now they're teenagers she is very happy she's young enough to do many things with them .

Oh congratulations martine, life is never quite the same when your a grandparent it just gets better and better.

Congratulations to you all! Enjoy him he's lovely.
    Elaine

Gold 5 Star Member
    I became Grandma at 45ish...could of been a lot sooner if it had been my daughter's child and not my son's...congrats its a lot easier job being Nan than a Mum

Florida Chatterbox
    Thanks everyone, he is gorgeous, I've been to see him today for the first time (we live 30 miles away)
    Martine

Florida Savvy
    Just wanted to add my congratulations. He is gorgeous.

My mum didn't want to be called grandma either, she said that she didn't feel old enough. Her name is Anne, so we all came up with Granny Annie and everyone is happy!

Florida Expert
    Martine,Lawrence is gorgeous ,congratulations,we are expecting our 2nd grandchild in Sept,never thought we would have any never mind 2 as both our girls have left it late,enjoy him they grow so fast our Jude is a cheeky 6 year old but he really loves his nanny and pops.

Sheena.
    www.orlandovillas.com/villas/40.aspx