Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For those of us who use budget airlines very funny

Florida Chatterbox
    Brilliant - how I hate Ryanair.....[msnmad]

I fully understand their purpose and idea. A bus that flies.

But why do they have to so so bad with people and rude and obvioulsy disinterested in their customers... [gun]

All I want is an easy price that tells me how much to go from a to b - honestly.

And PLEASE do NOT charge me £4.50 each per passenger to use my Mastercard or Maestro or....
    £36.00 on top of everything else the last time we flew - that is total BS (sorry) in my view.

[)] Feel much better now

TOM
    http://www.villasflorida.com/florida-vacation-rental-1231.aspx

Florida Savvy
    Hubby just flew Ryanair to Italy. The check in people told him that his laptop case was overweight for hand luggage (you think women and handbags are bad? He really does carry everything but the kitchen sink in there!) He went out to the car, dropped off the non essentials and stuffed everything else into his jacket pockets. Managed to get the whole lot approved, walked around to security who promptly watched him refill said laptop case!!!

Way to get over on the system Babe!

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Nielsen
    And PLEASE do NOT charge me £4.50 each per passenger to use my Mastercard or Maestro or....
    £36.00 on top of everything else the last time we flew - that is total BS (sorry) in my view.[/quote]Ah but Virgin charge at least £8.50 for the same thing!
    blott

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by sarahnmitch
    Hubby just flew Ryanair to Italy. The check in people told him that his laptop case was overweight for hand luggage (you think women and handbags are bad? He really does carry everything but the kitchen sink in there!) He went out to the car, dropped off the non essentials and stuffed everything else into his jacket pockets. Managed to get the whole lot approved, walked around to security who promptly watched him refill said laptop case!!!

Way to get over on the system Babe!
    [/quote]

I've found that since they set a lower weight limit on Jetblue for cases going into the hold...people are taking larger carry ons onto the plane and the crew are having to take them to be put in the hold anyway...it makes boarding the plane a long job...me and my daughter used to share a case..now we have to take two and find we fill both up..getting your boarding pass now is a nightmare because people are in the line moving stuff from case to case...I've never seen such a mess...people take things out and then only place them back in the case as the wheel them to the check in..all a pointless waste of time..

Florida Expert
    Thats Ryanair for you , perhaps we should make Michael OLeary Taoiseach here in ireland ,you never know we might be out of the recession in the wink of an eye [msnwink]
    Olive

Florida Expert
    US Airways have the same baggage problem. Now you have to pay to check a bag most people stuff what they can into their carry-ons. This fills up the overhead bins quickly and the last 20 or so people end up having to check their carry-on bags.
    It's a bad system.
    Jeff & Amy Stephens