Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Anyone been here lately?

Anyone been here lately?

We are thinking of going in July when we visit Florida. What kind of animals do you get to see? Is there birds? My dad loves animals and we give it a miss last time we visited but he wants to go next time, should we go or talk him out of it?

Not been for a couple of years, but we loved it.
    Some photos on this link

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/topic_37231.asp
    Shirley

We went there a couple of weeks ago and really enjoyed, never been before. It made a lovely change from the main parks much more relaxed. We saw loads and loads of alligators, there were a few parrots in the trees by the caracature man.
    To be honest I did not expect it to be as good as it was!

Florida Expert
    We went a couple of years ago and it was nice and relaxed. We all enjoyed it

Went there between Christmas and New Year. I was last there 20 years ago and it doesn't seem to have changed (as far as i can remember). We really enjoyed it, it only takes a few hours to do, was worth the money and we had the added enjoyment of watching the gator wrestler guy get bitten and have to rush off for treatment. It was only a small injury and he did his best to pretend it hadn't happened and was no big deal, but we enjoyed it all the same!
    Tonish

Florida Expert
    My son took our 4yr old granddaughter there in August. They thought they would only be a couple of hours but spent the whole day there and had a great time.
    Mary