Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sunbeds

Sunbeds

Hi,

Could someone please tell me if there are sunbeds in W & W. We are thinking of visiting here instead of Disney waterparks and just wanted to know if there is somewhere to sit and relax in the shade if you don't get on the slides?

Thanks,
    Claire

Gold 5 Star Member
    Hi Claire don't know about sunbeds, but there are tables and chairs with parasols.
    Barbara

Hi Claire, There are lots of sunbeds around the wave pool but get there early to get them or it will be the good old patio chair and table.[msncool]

Dave

Florida Expert
    When we went in September it was easy to find sunbeds, especially if you don't want to be right next to the pool lined up with all the others. We found a very quiet strip where we could also just chill.
    Guess it depends on time of day and year.

I would head towards Aquatica if you have not been, itis a wonderful water park.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by clairemca
    Hi,

Could someone please tell me if there are sunbeds in W & W. We are thinking of visiting here instead of Disney waterparks and just wanted to know if there is somewhere to sit and relax in the shade if you don't get on the slides?

Thanks,
    Claire
    [/quote]

quote:
    I would head towards Aquatica if you have not been, it is a wonderful water park.

What's wonderful about Aquatica?

I have been looking at the W & W website and the thing I like about the rides are that there are alot of multi-person rides. Does Aquatica have many of these? I'm not too keen on big thrill slides but like the ones you can do together.

I also found the disney parks to be very big and W & W seems alot smaller.

Claire

Gold 5 Star Member
    Both parks have quite a few multi person rides. Aquatica was only opened last last year where as Wet N Wild has been open for well over 20 years. Both parks are of equal size.

quote:

I have been looking at the W & W website and the thing I like about the rides are that there are alot of multi-person rides. Does Aquatica have many of these? I'm not too keen on big thrill slides but like the ones you can do together.

Claire
    [/quote]
    Neil & Cathy

http://www.orlandovillas.com/villas/1401.aspx

W & W has more thrill rides, and the knee skiing lake- Aquatica is nice, small but nice

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by pieman790
    Both parks have quite a few multi person rides. Aquatica was only opened last last year where as Wet N Wild has been open for well over 20 years. Both parks are of equal size.

quote:

Claire
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

W & W may have been open for over 20 years, but the rides are not 20 years old. most are only a few years old.

Dave

YES THEY HAVE SUN BEDS, TABLES CHAIRS AND UMBRELLAS.
    FOOD THERE IS GOOD TOO.

MAKE SURE TO GET A SHADED AREA.